FromUndaCheese New member Jun 25, 2010 216 14 0 May 16, 2011 #1 Go to Affbuzz and click a link, you never leave Affbuzz. FAIL.
S Staccs New member May 14, 2010 993 32 0 May 16, 2011 #2 I don't mind it. Messes up mobile browsing, though.
martialtiger New member Jan 6, 2008 122 2 0 May 16, 2011 #3 Yeah I thought it was pretty annoying last night when I was trying to read some of the articles but couldn't scroll on my Nook.
Yeah I thought it was pretty annoying last night when I was trying to read some of the articles but couldn't scroll on my Nook.
CygnusX New member Mar 4, 2007 744 14 0 Belgium May 16, 2011 #4 The bar itself is not really a problem for me, but I don't like the fact that you cannot see anymore what site the url will take you to.
The bar itself is not really a problem for me, but I don't like the fact that you cannot see anymore what site the url will take you to.