Affiliate network owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

romeo216

New member
Oct 6, 2009
3
0
0
:smilie_weihn_winki:Hello guys,

I'm in search of a network that offers weekly payouts. The only reason I'm requesting weeklies is because I used to forex trade but I lost a ton of money in the last two months of trading. I made a horrible mistake. Consequently, I've fallen behind on my mortgage payments.

I've had some success with affiliate marketing in the past. Unfortunately, the company I was part of shut down.

I know there's usually a minimum requirement in order to be put on weeklies. I believe I can reach the quota of $1000/wk if that is the requirement.

Please help.
 


why are you responding to me with negativity bro? This is my first post here. I couldn't have possibly done anything to warrant a response like that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.