Affiliate Requesting Your Help In A Contest (This is Not a Dickroll)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2009
2
0
0
Hey, what's up? So, I'm a longtime Wickedfire member who made a new account just for this. Please, feel free to flame me, I'd be honored.

Anyway, I'm writing because I'm desperate to win a contest. It's called The Big Welcome and I could win 365 free days in a Hyatt and 1,000,000 Frequent Flier miles. My entry is "Life As a Hyatt Spy" and I'm Phil from Chicago.

Here's why I think it's OK to ask your help:

1. I'm an affiliate- really, could anyone enjoy this prize more than somebody who can go wherever they want, whenever they want? Answer=no.
2. I made landing pages- But didn't have to worry about QS!


3. I don't sling berries or plant money trees- So I don't step on your game.

4. I will never- NEVER- dickroll you.

Alright, all I can offer you is my gratitude. And the knowledge that an affiliate will be out there in Thailand, failing to explain to strangers what he does for a living. Thanks.
 
Last edited by a moderator:


GTFO

HYATT AFFILIATE PROGRAM


Q. How much do you pay?
A. We will pay you a referral fee based on $3 per hotel booking for domestic Hyatt properties (excluding International, Hyatt Vacations and Vacation Club bookings) and $1 per Gold Passport registration made by users accessing Hyatt.com through a link on your web site.
 
10- No spamming. If you're caught spamming, you'll be banned for life. No warnings, no second chances. Spamming is also considered when you signup specifically to self promote a thread and your post count is under 10 total. If you have a great opportunity you want to tell lots of people about, stick it into your signature and make real posts. I guarantee that you'll get a lot more interested leads this way, than ruining your reputation on this board in under 5 minutes.

all aboard the failboat
 
There are a million ways to hide a freakin cookie. The link may well just be redirected. I won't bother looking into this.
The point is that you are trying to get people to sign up for a Gold Passport. There's no other way to vote...fkin tard..go back to where you came from!


Yeah, and where exactly is my affiliate link?

GTFO
 
longtime Wickedfire member who made a new account just for this.

Ummm I'm pretty to be a Longtime Wickedfire member you would actually have an account during that long time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.