Agassi and Sampras at charity event, anyone seen that?

avatar33

e-Hustler
Dec 5, 2009
3,838
52
48
Calgary, AB
I know this might be old news for a lot of you guys, but I just saw the actual video on YouTube: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QSK9t6OrgU"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

it really got dirty between these 2 lol

I personally think Agassi went too far though...
 


Yeah saw it.. Agassi just mad Sampras better than him. :P
Wikipedia said:
they played each other 34 times from 1989 through 2002, with Sampras winning 20 of their matches.
 
Oh and btw, thinking of tennis... Roger Federer vs. Djokovic is about to start Live at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN2 I believe.. Winner plays Andy Murray in the finals..

As for boxing.. HBO Boxing After Dark (BAD) is on tonight as well. HBO: Boxing: Home
 
If you haven't read agassi's book. It's fucking insane. One of the best books I've read. Dude is a basket case.