[Alert!]I think WF may be compromised

Status
Not open for further replies.

pewep

Banned
Nov 30, 2009
2,249
36
0
My browser and firewall registered a malware warning today at 10:18 EST when browsing STS. Hopefully it's just me, but this is what triggered my AV:

Ip address: 174.142.212.155
Host: unitedfarmersgroup.com

Just a heads up to my peeps and the admins + mods. Not sure if this is the proper subforum to post in or who to talk to but I figured it's where it'll get some attention.
 


Anyone else and it might be true. However, for someone of your (shitty) calibre I suspect your PC was infected via another means and it was just coincidence you were browsing wickedfire.
 
Anyone else and it might be true. However, for someone of your (shitty) calibre I suspect your PC was infected via another means and it was just coincidence you were browsing wickedfire.

Don't be a dick. I got a warning message, I know wickedfire has been under ddos and I just wanted to help from my end.
If it's real, shoot a PM to Brandaon.
will do asap.
 
My browser and firewall registered a malware warning today at 10:18 EST when browsing STS. Hopefully it's just me, but this is what triggered my AV:

Ip address: 174.142.212.155
Host: unitedfarmersgroup.com

Just a heads up to my peeps and the admins + mods. Not sure if this is the proper subforum to post in or who to talk to but I figured it's where it'll get some attention.

Also got something like this that popped up about 15 minutes ago. Was asking for a user/pass login when I opened a thread, don't remember which one it was though.
 
Also got something like this that popped up about 15 minutes ago. Was asking for a user/pass login when I opened a thread, don't remember which one it was though.

Got that a few weeks ago, looks like someone embedded a picture from site that requires login..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.