In Texas, that's what they say about people who talk a big talk but can't deliver.
I've run in to my fair share of internet marketers who are "all hat but no cattle"... most recently with someone who said she had a lot of contacts with CPA networks and could get me "in" and last year with a big name IM who has a book about Twitter and was going to help me get to the next level.
Nada -- no cattle.
Looks like I'll have to get this done myself.
Is the best way to recruit affiliates to run ads at wickedfire and other affiliate forums? The product is on SAS but is that necessary is is it better to go with my own program so i can pay more to affiliates?
Here's what I'm trying to promote...
My web site offers online training for real estate investors. It's $197 per year and does not auto renew ( though 97% do renew) It has LOTS of videos, audios, and written lessons plus weekly training calls and online coaching. I pay 50% commission.
The site has been in business for 3 years and has thousands of members already.
What's the best way to get affiliates interested in promoting the site?
I have a lot of other related products too but my focus is on growing the members at the main site.
Thanks in advance
I've run in to my fair share of internet marketers who are "all hat but no cattle"... most recently with someone who said she had a lot of contacts with CPA networks and could get me "in" and last year with a big name IM who has a book about Twitter and was going to help me get to the next level.
Nada -- no cattle.
Looks like I'll have to get this done myself.
Is the best way to recruit affiliates to run ads at wickedfire and other affiliate forums? The product is on SAS but is that necessary is is it better to go with my own program so i can pay more to affiliates?
Here's what I'm trying to promote...
My web site offers online training for real estate investors. It's $197 per year and does not auto renew ( though 97% do renew) It has LOTS of videos, audios, and written lessons plus weekly training calls and online coaching. I pay 50% commission.
The site has been in business for 3 years and has thousands of members already.
What's the best way to get affiliates interested in promoting the site?
I have a lot of other related products too but my focus is on growing the members at the main site.
Thanks in advance