Alternative to Payoneer prepaid debit card - for EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikolap

Banned
Dec 29, 2009
269
1
0
Hi,

I have SEO client who is sending to me around $10,000 each month.
In past few months I used direct loading option at Payoneer, but
they decided to limit my account to only $3k/month for direct deposits.

I'm looking for some alternative company that can issue prepaid debit card for non US country (EU) and where I can accept direct loads from other debit/credit cards.

I have found several options but still look for some direct recommendation:

paxum - looks like they work with oDesk
moneybookers - also have debit card option



Can you recommend any other international company ?
 


Hey nikolap,

I see that Talia, our Director of Community, has already been in contact with you in regards to this issue. If you have any further questions, please fee. free.

Thanks ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.