Alternative to Sending Mails?

Bad Duck

Web Hosting Guru
Nov 29, 2009
661
7
0
India
www.creedhost.com
So, Im in a little fix. I send a lot of mails to my members. Im sending a mail twice a week to thousands of my members. I know that not all of them are reading it, but I have to keep doing it coz it has important information on system changes etc.

The issue I am having is that I realize that the mails I send out have silly mistakes that I realize only later. I glance it by the first time I proof read it and later when i see the mails that have already been sent out, I notice that I make some mistake or the other. Either there is a grammatical error or a spelling mistake or a wrongly linked URL.

So, what I really want to know is what is the fucking alternative for sending out bulk emails? Is there some sort of a hosted way I can send out emails so later, if I have to make changes, it would automatically show on all other emails? There has to be a way right? If not, whats the next closest alternative I can find?

Something to motivate you for an answer.

tumblr_lj5kxx9Unb1qi1snoo1_500.jpg
 


I don't mean to come off as a dick, but it's 4 am and my high just wore off so I'm a tad cranky.

I can't seem to understand what your issue is with ... IDK.... proofreading the damn thing before you send it?? That is a really easy way to solve this issue.

Again, sorry I'm being a jerk here.

RR
 
I don't mean to come off as a dick, but it's 4 am and my high just wore off so I'm a tad cranky.

I can't seem to understand what your issue is with ... IDK.... proofreading the damn thing before you send it?? That is a really easy way to solve this issue.

Again, sorry I'm being a jerk here.

RR

Its k. Sometimes some shit just goes unnoticed.
 
Do you have a partner in your venture? If so, ask them to read it. Alternatively, I don't know how urgently your mail needs to be sent how but perhaps you could just wait until the morning and give it another read over?
 
Start a blog? Then when mailing, just a catchy first paragraph, and a "for more info on this update, click here" hyperlink to the latest blog post?

As an added bonus, you get to see how many of your members give a shit about you enough to click through to your blog for the full update.
 
It surely is a bitch to proof read my own shit. I have this ego that says Im always right only later I realize I shit in my own plate. The ego never goes away however.

Mails have to be sent out regularly. Im still looking for a way to reduce mails. I thought of doing an update but not all of my clients are on twitter and shit. Facebook is an absolute no coz Ive tried that.

I tried the click here for more info link but noticed that the conversion rations from read mails to blogs were considerable less.

Fuck this system. There has to be a better way. Fuck, Im gonna spend the rest of my life changing the email industry. **



**conditions applied.