Am I Being too Impatient?

TXJackie

Banned
Jul 20, 2010
14
0
0
Texas
www.cashflowdepot.com
It's been 6 weeks since I hired an affiliate manager. She has everything up on SAS but has not done any promotions. She's trying to get us accepted with several CPA networks but no luck yet. She did build a few nice looking landing pages. But still nothing. Also build a few landing pages to add a few of my products on clickbank. But still nothing.

Am I being too impatient to expect to see some SALES and RESULTS after six l-o-n-g weeks? Or is it time to cut the cord and move on?
 


words cannot express how much LOL/IDIOT/FUCK YOU went through my brain reading this
 
wow. really? read your own question again and then rub together your last 2 brain cells. I think the answer is pretty obvious. You do know that you signed into WickedFire and not DigitalPenis, right?
 
Sounds like you're trying to find the (almost) impossible.

* A designer & programmer all in one (right vs left brain)

* An affiliate recruiter/manager/network contact to add to that.

I think you expect way too much from one person or they claim to be able to do things they cannot as a collective within a time-frame and budget (with profit).

Sounds like you're doing a digital product, you really don't need an aff manager, you really don't need to be on more than one network (sorry I'd choose clickbank over SAS any day), and you sure as shit won't find someone proficient in ALL of the areas above.

They'd be doing their own offers and if they were successful would in no way shape or form be trying to whore out your program to sas, cb, AND cpa's (which rarely touch digital shit and you'd prob get swallowed/raped by the networks).

You should start at step 1:

Make sure your offer converts for you, hire a marketer to tweak your sales page and ONE campaign as an affiliate until both are profitable. Only then think about next steps/other networks/recruiting. If you cannot get past this step, do not pass go, do not recruit, do not waste anyones time if you can't convert the thing nor can a pro shape it. As a vendor, your first 10 offers might be a 100% fail rate. Don't let that discourage you and don't become emo with your projects. I've killed WAYYYYY more projects than i've let go past step one. Otherwise you'll run in circles trying to create/promote an idea that just isn't viable/possible to monetize and go broke in the process.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rexibit
Banned_Sprite_Ad_Blowjob.gif
 
I have a lot of different products.

An online training web site was advertised on SAS. It's not a new product. It's been converting very well for 3 years.

Several ebooks are on Clickbank. Sales have always been very good for them.

Many physical products too.
 
I have a lot of different products.

An online training web site was advertised on SAS. It's not a new product. It's been converting very well for 3 years.

Several ebooks are on Clickbank. Sales have always been very good for them.

Many physical products too.

Sounds like everything is going great then.

A+ good shit, bro!