Amature Hour (Random Hotties Thread)



Too many ugly artificial looking sluts in this thread. Vicki seems like the best candidate to neutralize all these disgusting whores.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php


Highly educated girls are sexy as fuck.

Y'all need to get some class and stop wanking to these nasty plastic sluts.
 
I'm not complaining at all, but I think this is the third time I've noticed her in here. She's a popular model, definitely not amateur.

Okay, so we've established that not everyone in this thread is an amateur. Most are, and I guess some are not...oh well. Surprised no-one has picked out Raven Riley in among them yet.

For most I would assume that the majority are indeed random hotties I guess - I could be wrong. Meh

Anyway - here are some more.

51zjh5.jpg
91917d1258389965-hot-women-hot-cars-99-brunette-amazing-ass-short-shorts.jpg

11dMuL.jpg
34rbq6f.jpg

best_amateurs_bo_q8i2nzu0.jpg
018526535_782367182_x2_4a0f084_123_367lo.jpg

LOL...someone likes tall blondes
finding-girls-27.jpg
x__e749ac_ck9daykg.jpg

busty-big-boobs-0.jpg
nuCDr.jpg

2w6wgh3.jpg
2colhsl.jpg

2gt8zkm.jpg
boru%2Bde%C3%84%C5%B8il.jpg

ass_like_that.jpg
tumblr_ldts7pvQUt1qah41ao1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhc54o9GUF1qesi6do1_500.jpg
thong-booty-social-media-babe.jpg

76%20Another%20Great%20Ass.jpg

5361000.jpg

wup4yc.jpg
 
Okay, so we've established that not everyone in this thread is an amateur. Most are, and I guess some are not...oh well. Surprised no-one has picked out Raven Riley in among them yet.

I've noticed Janessa Brazil and others. Denise Milani sticks out even more though, "the planet’s most popular non-nude glamour model" according to askmen.com. Just sayin.
 
How does it feel 99% of you won't ever smash a chick who even comes close to most of these girls?

cotdamndatass