Amazing Kick - WEC: Pettis vs. Henderson [GIF]

JayKim

WORD.
Apr 29, 2009
186
1
0
San Diego / Vegas
kick.gif
 


They deserved more than the $10k "fight of the night" bonus.
 
That was special. Cant wait this guy in the ufc.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxLnqWBi4GU"]YouTube - "The Showtime Kick" MMA Awesome Off-The Cage Kick - Anthony Pettis[/ame]
 
I had my jaw dropped when I saw this yesterday. One of those moments that if you'd see in a movie you would say, "nah man, that would NEVER happen in real life". Can't wait to see these guys in the UFC where they'll get paid accordingly.
 
I'd like to see crocop kick that pussy in the face, then see if he's swaggerin around throwing his mouth piece at the end.
 
Dont hate. Crocop is getting old and boring to watch now. Plus its a diffrent weight class.
I dont think crocop has been the same after this
gonzagawins.gif
 
Funny addition to this story...

I just realized Pettis lives in my local area, I've talked to him in the sauna at the Y before. I only knew him by first name. Let's hope he doesn't see my last post!