Been listening to a lot of 8bit/chip music lately.
Thought I'd share one i like.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnpI2H3Uo-g"]YouTube - Low Tide - J. Arthur Keenes Band[/ame]
Low Tide, a song by J. Arthur Keenes.
Lyrics:
The saw wave's cutting through me, but I do not mind
Its the pulse when my heart beats, sharp and refined
Oh the triangle will be, sweeter than wine
So just open your eyes, and you'll see the sine
:music06:
Edit: the song without the faggy youtube vid. http://8bc.org/music/J.+Arthur+Keenes/Low+Tide/
Thought I'd share one i like.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnpI2H3Uo-g"]YouTube - Low Tide - J. Arthur Keenes Band[/ame]
Low Tide, a song by J. Arthur Keenes.
Lyrics:
The saw wave's cutting through me, but I do not mind
Its the pulse when my heart beats, sharp and refined
Oh the triangle will be, sweeter than wine
So just open your eyes, and you'll see the sine
:music06:
Edit: the song without the faggy youtube vid. http://8bc.org/music/J.+Arthur+Keenes/Low+Tide/