Anatomy of a Stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.


How the fuck did you get that he hurt my feelings from that post? I think I hurt his feelings with all the negative reps.. poor guy..

or, I hurt your feelings with my last post.

This post is proof you're from DP - only an idiot from there could completely miss the sarcasm.
 
poster29015172.jpg

You sir, fucking rule.
 
I have a theory Unarmed Gunman, perhaps he is just jealous of your hair. I know I am ( wish mine hadn't all fallen out years ago).

While on the subject of stalkers and hair-dos, just like to say that ever since Erect put Nacho's hair on his angry pecker, I have had countless fits of the giggles.

Thank you WickedFire for all the laughter.:)
 
Calling someone "you little fuck boy" is very suspect. I definitely agree about the sexual tension.
 
Then I withdraw my offer, because that just spoiled my erection.
You can still get that blowjob, Gunman!

I mean, it's not like someone's asking you to have it on his grandmother's back while she's in for surgery.
You could, you know, go find the area where the interns have their naps while his grandmother's having surgery.
You might even get Zach Braff in on the action!
muznsp.gif
 
You can still get that blowjob, Gunman!

I mean, it's not like someone's asking you to have it on his grandmother's back while she's in for surgery.
You could, you know, go find the area where the interns have their naps while his grandmother's having surgery.
You might even get Zach Braff in on the action!
muznsp.gif

LOL.. that even made me laugh. I feel so deranged and sick.
 
Izzamaney, judging by your name, if you are in the uk, your homosexual and seven and a half.

do explain... I don't understand english culture. I know you guys ... you like have queens and kings and stuff, and you like to talk funny and eat cookies and drink tea... I heard. oh and all your stone roads have pubs. oh and there is no sunshine in england. oh and harry potter. so ya, explain please.

its suppose to be a abbreviation for "its a maniac." but you'd never know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.