And They Arrive - Finally

cryptix

Karate Kicks N Shit
Aug 4, 2009
1,638
77
0
Hamburgler's Rectum
This week is gone...

xldx5v.jpg


Any other Entourage fans out there?
Anyone think that Vince is being a total doucher this season? What a twat!

Johnny Drama FTFW
 


Awesome show but, week gone, how? It's like 20 minutes an episode. You could watch all of those in a day...Vince is getting cocky this season and Ari is getting even funnier.
 
I got the Sopranos All-Seasons collection from my girl for xmas, that shit was literally 2 weeks gone, then dripped the last 2 seasons not to run out too fast lol... DoNotAdvise if you're trying to be productive.
 
I did the same with Lost on netflix over a month or two. too damn riviting, wasted a lot of time
 
Entourage is a great show. I think what's happening to Vince is a good story line to go into, as a movie star, a typical movie star, he's going to eventually get embroiled in drug use, so I'm curious where it leads.

What's annoying is the progression is so damn slow. How many episodes do we need to see where the final 30 seconds shows vince unconscious beside a pool, or coke found in a fridge, etc for us to get the point. He's usin'! Let's move on and get to the intervention!

Speaking of intervention, and the guy who mentioned Sopranos, the Chris intervention was some of the best comedy ever seen in Season 4! (big S fan)
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E1l8TrDfpY"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

You can have it if you want to live in Agoura fucking Hills and go to group therapy, but if you want a Beverly Hills mansion, a country club membership, and nine weeks a year in a Tuscan villa, then I'm gonna need to take a call when it comes in at noon on a motherfucking Wednesday!

AMAZING!

Listen, Lloyd, I want you to put all my files, folders, binders, *everything* into a box! If you find a used condom, an executioner's mask, and a fucking spike paddle, don't think, just pack that bitch! Chop suey!

EVEN MORE AMAZING!

hahahaha...fuckin ari gold.
 
Hey, Ari was in a movie?
The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard


[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_QS146PO8I"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Yeah big Entourage fan here as well
Pretty fucked up its only like 2-3 episodes and the season is over right ?
 
You are not going to get shit done for awhile. Entourage is an excellent show, but I am not a fan of the last season...
 
This season sucks balls... Especially Turtle with his tequila shit and his annoying gf

Vince and sasha who cares... Drama is still the man as is Ari.

Can't say I missed it this week.