PunchMyFace New member Apr 6, 2007 505 13 0 NY May 10, 2009 #1 Hilarious [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm03Dgu_yXA"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
Garrett music LOUD Feb 4, 2008 3,845 131 0 May 10, 2009 #4 "If you're gonna wash your ass, dick, or your balls, you'd be outta your fuckin' mind not to own this." Hahahahahaha.... "it's like crack... I'm so high"
"If you're gonna wash your ass, dick, or your balls, you'd be outta your fuckin' mind not to own this." Hahahahahaha.... "it's like crack... I'm so high"
acemenace New member Feb 6, 2008 1,479 12 0 Texas May 10, 2009 #7 Prolly the best fucking parody I have seen so far.
internetkings ...Title Goes Here... Oct 20, 2008 352 3 0 Denver, Co May 12, 2009 #13 lol that is a pretty funny
kblessinggr PedoBeard Sep 15, 2008 5,723 80 0 G.R., Michigan www.kbeezie.com May 12, 2009 #16 hehehe, dolphin jizz.
Mike New member Jun 27, 2006 6,777 118 0 52 On the firing line May 12, 2009 #18 I've gotten tears running down my face I laughed to hard. "Yeah, I just puked in my mouth"
rawbones New member Apr 3, 2009 784 13 0 May 12, 2009 #19 "punch it like your punching a midget you little.. "virtually dryeieiye on the bottom lol