Any cool video/presentation softwares like Animoto?

prince

War Room Member
Jul 13, 2007
1,024
7
0
I'm looking for a software that can create kick-ass professional looking presentation videos (something like animoto).

Any good recommendations? preferably something I can find easily over at piratebay :)

thanks a bunch
 


You can do a lot of that stuff with video editing software like Adobe Premiere, etc... and some of the "3D" stuff you can do easily in After Effects. Most of it is not going to be as easy to just slap something together as Animoto, though.

All I see that Animoto is doing (in their sample video) is just a bunch of fancy still image picture transitions, along with some opacity fades and etc. Actually making it into something to the quality of the first video they show on their home page is a whole lot harder than it sounds, because you first have to know design elements and principles. My guess is they spent a solid couple of weeks on that video, and these are professionals.