Midas Touch He who laughs, LASTS!! Dec 20, 2008 1,901 45 0 Dave's World Aug 28, 2009 #41 imincognita said: Another female here. I don't post a lot (mostly 'cuz I have nothing of real value to add yet) but I do read the forum everyday. Click to expand... Roundabout said: LotsOfZeros said: Never underestimate the power of Miss Piggy titties. Click to expand... This one's for you, LOZ: Click to expand... And these go with yours I believe.
imincognita said: Another female here. I don't post a lot (mostly 'cuz I have nothing of real value to add yet) but I do read the forum everyday. Click to expand... Roundabout said: LotsOfZeros said: Never underestimate the power of Miss Piggy titties. Click to expand... This one's for you, LOZ: Click to expand... And these go with yours I believe.
Jan Resident GILF Aug 6, 2006 1,147 22 0 66 Arizona, USA www.jansideas.com Aug 28, 2009 #42 revballer said: I am just curious how many women are on this board, also what % of affiliates are women? My guess about 5 %??? Click to expand... Is there a total number of ACTIVE members?
revballer said: I am just curious how many women are on this board, also what % of affiliates are women? My guess about 5 %??? Click to expand... Is there a total number of ACTIVE members?
Midas Touch He who laughs, LASTS!! Dec 20, 2008 1,901 45 0 Dave's World Aug 28, 2009 #43 I don't know about active members, but this is from the LP a few minutes ago: Threads: 70,272, Posts: 601,953, Members: 47,698 Welcome to our newest member, sofia12 It looks like we have another Lady on board, "Lady Sofia".
I don't know about active members, but this is from the LP a few minutes ago: Threads: 70,272, Posts: 601,953, Members: 47,698 Welcome to our newest member, sofia12 It looks like we have another Lady on board, "Lady Sofia".