Anybody from Iceland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexb

Señor Member
Dec 6, 2007
1,510
21
0
Indiana
There's a story on the front page of MSN that claims that the Icelandic government recognizes the existence of elves. Apparently, they're in the habit of employing spirit mediums to consult with the elven population before beginning construction projects that might harm or annoy them.

Anybody on here ever seen an elf?
 


I wonder how much elf whisperers charge for their services? I wonder if we can AM this.
 
8859794
 
Dunno about their faith in elves, but I do know that you can soon buy the entire country because the economy has pretty much completely collapsed. The Norwegian government is sending them a nice, fat bailout check to save their asses.. :D

(and maybe save the elves too)
 
Dunno about their faith in elves, but I do know that you can soon buy the entire country because the economy has pretty much completely collapsed. The Norwegian government is sending them a nice, fat bailout check to save their asses.. :D

(and maybe save the elves too)
Yeah, Iceland is basically the only country the US can look at right now and go "well at least we didn't do that".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.