Anybody Watch The Bachelor?

AllBizNiz

Living The Dream
Oct 27, 2009
1,690
21
38
Ohio
I know, I know... I am forced to watch this fucking show every Monday with my wife. I'm not ashamed to admit it. Is anybody else besides Turbo watching this? I can't believe this guy. I've heard he's going to pick Vienna.. She looks like a product from Wagenheim's family with the crazy eyes.

bachelor-vienna.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dwight Schrute


I got a glimpse of the reunion yesterday? Anyhow, I like the girl with the squeaky voice, don't know her name.
 
WOAH WOAH WOAH. What's this assumption that because I have a vagina I watch bad TV?

I don't watch that crap. I'll have you know there's not one damn reality show on my dvr at the moment.

...Now cheesy 1 hour drama's that's a whole nother ball o wax.
 
Hand in what's left of your mancard at once.

Yeah, it's coming to that soon.

I got a glimpse of the reunion yesterday? Anyhow, I like the girl with the squeaky voice, don't know her name.

Tenley? Or however you pronounce it..

WOAH WOAH WOAH. What's this assumption that because I have a vagina I watch bad TV?

I don't watch that crap. I'll have you know there's not one damn reality show on my dvr at the moment.

...Now cheesy 1 hour drama's that's a whole nother ball o wax.

LOL. I bet there was at least one reality show on your DVR in the last two years. I just figured you would have fit the demographics for that show :). I'm going to have to admit that I have actually been curious as to who he's going to pick.
 
The Bachelor is a great marketing case study. The "trailers" are tantalizing, but ultimately, lack a payoff. The episodes are shameless in delivering exactly what customers want: drama, suspense, sex, and emotions, all wrapped in the package of romance.

Any show can go 3 seasons without broad appeal (Friday night's lineup, notwithstanding). The Bachelor keeps churning out a product in demand, season after season. The producers give their targeted audience what they want - and fix mistakes quickly. Advertisers are willing to pay up in order to reach that targeted audience.

And the audience continues to consume. Nom, nom, nom. The product doesn't need to be "good." It doesn't need to be valuable. It just needs to be in demand. And this product will always be in demand.

Disclaimer: I don't watch the show, but my lady does. I receive a thorough weekly update (by request). She receives a "Bachelor through the marketing lens" response in return (not by request).
 
the show is solid.. who else but Hef gets to be surrounded by semi hot ladys, take nice trips, and stay in phat homes all paid for?
 
i would never watch that crap.

but seriously, anyone watch the bad girls club? Thats the best shit ive ever seen.
at least 3 fights per episode
 
Yes, I too am forced to watch this with my wife.

I'm appalled that he is going to choose Vienna.

I'm also appalled at the fact that I have an opinion on this.

lol..Thank God I'm not the only one. I wonder how much they paid him to choose Vienna.

i would never watch that crap.

but seriously, anyone watch the bad girls club? Thats the best shit ive ever seen.
at least 3 fights per episode

I've never seen it. I might have to check it out to watch a cat fight.