cx is a bitch. they were reluctant to pay me at first for bullshit reason, but they finally did pay me.
Btw Guys, just thought I'd point it out -
CX WON "Company of the year" at the CNMA's- Canadian New Media Awards
nextMEDIA Toronto
See for yourself...
lol kind of funny to get fired for defending the company that fired you
Just a follow-up. [rumor has it] That retard who posted above me about CX winning an award has been canned after having been instructed to never post on here.
Just a follow-up. [rumor has it] That retard who posted above me about CX winning an award has been canned after having been instructed to never post on here.
I think that shows you what type of company they are and how transparent they want to be if they can't take criticism and answer questions on a message board where many of their publishers frequent.
Yeah I agree I didn't mean have just anyone respond as you don't want a dumbass intern speaking for your company but they should have someone monitoring all of the places their affiliates post or write at to be able to respond quickly and get the truth (or spin) out there if something does pop up.