C CLKeenan Banned Jun 24, 2006 2,506 14 0 Boston, MA Mar 19, 2009 #1 I know its a long shot because managing a website and going to med school can be two of the biggest time consuming activities but I had a few questions that I wanted to ask.
I know its a long shot because managing a website and going to med school can be two of the biggest time consuming activities but I had a few questions that I wanted to ask.
R RealMedia Banned Jan 31, 2009 314 2 0 Mar 19, 2009 #2 I have a Diploma in Agriculture lol Webbing dont take up that much time.
Nikko Quality Arching Since1983 Jan 7, 2009 376 15 0 Over Here Mar 19, 2009 #5 I have a degree in Pathological Procrastination and have been examined medically, does that help?
medicalhumor Membership pending Oct 17, 2007 2,408 105 0 Mar 19, 2009 #6 only if it was a rectal exam