Anyone get the Palm Pre?

Status
Not open for further replies.


I was drooling over the N95 when it first came out, and now the N97 looks even better. The question is: is it going to be subsidized? And by who? If it isn't it's going to be like $700, so to each there own.

I know what you mean. I got n95 8gb when it first come out, i love it, and now i pre-order n97. It's $700 in US and close to 800 EUR in Europe, but when it comes to my phone, I never ask for price. Anybody who's getting Palm Pre have no idea about cell phones. It's just piece of shit phone. And iPhone? Lol, they just come out with 3mp camera and video and they are making BIG deal about it?

edit:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X_IegIjUsg"]YouTube - Nokia N97 Comeback[/ame]
 
Depends what you want the phone for. If you receive and type alot of emails daily, I have found touch screens suck for that so i wouldn't get the new i phone. The new iphone is barely different from the existing 3g phone too. The pre is a cool phone but I would still take a blackberry bold over both of those phones.

Browsing the web on a blackberry is like having sex with a blowup doll...you can do it, and it works...but it is not the most enjoyable thing...

I personally like the full touch screen of the iphone because i do a lot of web browsing and use a lot of apps...if i was to do more email (i only read email on my phone, and occasionally respond) and i needed to open up documents i would have to go with a blackberry...

the g1 is also nice, but it does not work on AT&T at 3g speeds and tmobile sucks in my area...
 
I was thinking about getting the new pre but was waiting to see what reviews it got.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.