Anyone going away to college next year?

thecapn

Banned
Dec 5, 2012
18
0
0
I'm a HS senior and trying to pick a college. Will be going into engineering ( not sure what kind ). Got a full tuition scholarship to a top 40 engineering school but also accepted to a top 5.

Anyone deciding what to do with their future?
 


Nice post count, did you sign up just to ask for guidance about your future on the Internet from WF? If so, you've come to the right place!
Dropping out of school is the best and most fiscally responsible decision I've ever made. I attended a school for an engineering program. Engineering schools are very expensive. I make more money than anyone I know who actually finished their degree in my program. Stop and think about whether or not you're going to college just because you're 'supposed' to, or because you think it will actually benefit you. You too can quit school and become a middle class Serf.
 
Nice post count, did you sign up just to ask for guidance about your future on the Internet from WF? If so, you've come to the right place!

Dropping out of school is the best and most fiscally responsible decision I've ever made. I attended a school for an engineering program. Engineering schools are very expensive. I make more money than anyone I know who actually finished their degree in my program. Stop and think about whether or not you're going to college just because you're 'supposed' to, or because you think it will actually benefit you. You too can quit school and become a middle class Serf.

Trophy%20Image%203.png