AdHustler New member Aug 24, 2007 4,377 44 0 Oct 2, 2008 #1 Its only 1 day...this Sunday...but I'm wondering is anyone is going? I will be there.
dogfighter Irish Prick May 21, 2007 1,153 12 0 Rain City Oct 2, 2008 #2 I won't, but I'm 15 minutes outside Manhattan so hit me up on AIM if you want to get drinks and talk shop sometime.
I won't, but I'm 15 minutes outside Manhattan so hit me up on AIM if you want to get drinks and talk shop sometime.
lukem LukeM Sep 17, 2008 85 3 0 Toronto Oct 2, 2008 #3 Maybe... SMX is Monday-Wednesday, so might be good to hit both. I've never been to SMX, so not sure if it's a big show.
Maybe... SMX is Monday-Wednesday, so might be good to hit both. I've never been to SMX, so not sure if it's a big show.