Anyone got a wedding ring site?

Logical

Banned
Dec 14, 2010
95
0
0
I'm in the market for a wedding band (men's) and wondering if any jewelry site owners can cut me a deal. Ideally, I'd like to trade some content (http://www.wickedfire.com/content/110858-college-level-writing-only-2-100-bulletproof-spinning.html) for the cost of the ring + engraving, but if you don't need/want content, then maybe you could swing me a discount? :)

I would like a quality ring since it will be my own, and my metal of preference is tungsten or white gold. Can anyone help me out?
 


I got divorced this summer and still have my wedding band. It's a Tiffany & Co. Lucida 2mm or 3mm platinum band. The only problem is that I have really skinny fingers. I think it's sized to around a 5.5-6. If you're not superstitious you're welcome to it.
 
Who the hell buys an engagement ring online? Logical? More like twat.
 
I-haz-a-few-extra.jpg
 
I got divorced this summer and still have my wedding band. It's a Tiffany & Co. Lucida 2mm or 3mm platinum band. The only problem is that I have really skinny fingers. I think it's sized to around a 5.5-6. If you're not superstitious you're welcome to it.


damn hope you got a prenup bro
 
Who the hell buys an engagement ring online? Logical? More like twat.

You've obviously never heard of Engagement Rings, Diamonds and Fine Jewelry at Blue Nile ....

They are the Amazon.com of Engagement Rings, The Zappos.com of Rings.

They trade at $61 on the Nasdaq stock market for christ sake.

I know people who have spent $30k+ on one ring, on that site.

(they also take the ring back for free for resizing and modifications. The ring above I mentioned was 19k, they sent it back for more and bigger diamonds, and it came back with a 12k bill, that company has MONEY.)
 
You've obviously never heard of Engagement Rings, Diamonds and Fine Jewelry at Blue Nile ....

They are the Amazon.com of Engagement Rings, The Zappos.com of Rings.

They trade at $61 on the Nasdaq stock market for christ sake.

I know people who have spent $30k+ on one ring, on that site.

(they also take the ring back for free for resizing and modifications. The ring above I mentioned was 19k, they sent it back for more and bigger diamonds, and it came back with a 12k bill, that company has MONEY.)

Well obviously people do it ... The point is what sort of sad fuckers are they if they can't be fkd to leave their chair to purchase something that's meant to have meaning and expression?
 
Well obviously people do it ... The point is what sort of sad fuckers are they if they can't be fkd to leave their chair to purchase something that's meant to have meaning and expression?

1. None of the stores around here have tungsten wedding rings
2. Cheaper
3. Helping out fellow affiliates