Anyone have a spare VA? I need to borrow one for like a day $

I am not sure WTF is going on but both my VA's are MIA.

I need like 30 sites moved off seo-host.com (the worst fucking seo hosting ever) and moved onto like 5 random hostgator shared accounts.

I'll shoot you $100 or give you free access to my private blog network and allow you to make some blog posts.

It's all cpanel to cpanel, shouldn't take the guy more than a day. They are all wordpress sites and I think the biggest one is going to be like 150mb, most are like 30mb.

I just need to get these sites the fuck off SEO-Host.com as it is the most ridiculous hosting I have ever used. Furthermore, just to air their dirty laundry, they have a fucking outstanding affiliate payment due to me for well over 3 months now for $800 that they can't cover or refuse to pay.
 


You aren't the only one. Mine vanished thursday and I haven't been able to get in touch with them.
 
I pay mine $100 a week which is a raise from $75 a week. The more I pay him the more worthless he becomes. Shit.
What do you have him/her doing for that cost? Just curious as I pay $100 per week, and he is requesting me to double it... (my VA I mean).