Anyone have an Ipad? Thinking about getting one

sasquatch

New member
May 14, 2007
267
1
0
I don't need it but was thinking about getting an Ipad. I think it would be a cool device to have around the house.

Does it work well on wifi?
Anyone have one?

Thanks for any advice
 


The iPad looks pretty handy, specially on business trips and other outdoor activities. However, I prefer a real notebook or laptop over an iPad. I don't travel that much anyway.
 
If you don't need an Ipad, why thinking to buy one? :rasta:

My skin mobile phone felt from the fourth floor, so now I have a special touchphone :D. When I feel to get a new mobile phone, and only then, I will buy it.
 
Barcelona is the best choice if you are into sightseeing, or beach hopping. The architectures in barcelona gives out that wow factor. However, if you are an art enthusiast, you should go for madrid since the prado museum is located there. Nightlife is also louder in madrid.

hahaha... I thought iPad was better than Barcelona.

Were you replying to Keenan? :)
 
hahaha... I thought iPad was better than Barcelona.

Were you replying to Keenan? :)


LOL you got me right there:food-smiley-010:
yah supposedly, I was to type the barcelona reply on the other tab, but I accidentally typed it here. epic fail.lol