Anyone Having Trouble With Skype?

Fiver

New member
Jan 30, 2009
2,011
12
0
Lately, it seems that half the time I log in, the program shuts down when I click on someone's name in my address book. I reinstalled but still have the same issues.

Anyone else having this problem?
 


100%. I reported it and did find a post that it is due to a new advertising program they are running which is not compatible with the current version but is fixed in the new beta.

Don't know how much truth there is to it. As it is, I have to try logging in like 20 times before I get a 'good' session... almost debating just leaving skype open so I won't have to deal with that crap!
 
hmm new advertising client ... gotta go check this shit out and get some .01 cpc before everyone else jumps on the bandwagon!