Anyone Hear of This Kinda Shit?

dremy154

New member
Mar 18, 2011
1
0
0
I get essentially beat down by my gf of 6 years who is a schizo, only bcuz I won't hit her. She even admits that she knows that I could slay her if I didn't hold myself back, and I am a disabled vet w/ 2 major neck surgeries which apparently doesn't mean shit to her.

No matter what I do or say, or how I react, she is always justified.

I won't go into the long version; I think you get the jist.

Thanks.

BTW, I already I know that I am a fuktard for putting up with it; don't have any other options right now.
 


I'm about to win this thread.

qeKzl.jpg
 
I get essentially beat down by my gf of 6 years who is a schizo, only bcuz I won't hit her. She even admits that she knows that I could slay her if I didn't hold myself back, and I am a disabled vet w/ 2 major neck surgeries which apparently doesn't mean shit to her.

No matter what I do or say, or how I react, she is always justified.

I won't go into the long version; I think you get the jist.

Thanks.

BTW, I already I know that I am a fuktard for putting up with it; don't have any other options right now.

Just fucking leave her....
 
I get essentially beat down by my gf of 6 years who is a schizo, only bcuz I won't hit her. She even admits that she knows that I could slay her if I didn't hold myself back, and I am a disabled vet w/ 2 major neck surgeries which apparently doesn't mean shit to her.

No matter what I do or say, or how I react, she is always justified.

I won't go into the long version; I think you get the jist.

Thanks.

BTW, I already I know that I am a fuktard for putting up with it; don't have any other options right now.

lol tried calling the cops?