anyone here been to macedonia ?

rockstar45177

Banned
Nov 2, 2010
1,012
8
0
No
anyone been to macedonia?

if so how was the climate , girls , food, cost of living etc.

also any other eastern European countries that you guys would recommend going to?
 


Yup I've been there a few years ago for 7 days through the new years eve. It was cold with snow everywhere (I was told the summer is hot though), food and drinks are extremely inexpensive. A shot of tequila in a bar is like $1 so it's dangerously easy to get drunk on like $15 bucks a night.

I was in Skopje and there's tons of hot girls out and people are generally friendly. Towards the end of the trip I got really sick and I kept partying and getting drunk every night and my condition worsened, ended on antibiotics I thought I'll die. All in all it was awesome.
 
Yup I've been there a few years ago for 7 days through the new years eve. It was cold with snow everywhere (I was told the summer is hot though), food and drinks are extremely inexpensive. A shot of tequila in a bar is like $1 so it's dangerously easy to get drunk on like $15 bucks a night.

I was in Skopje and there's tons of hot girls out and people are generally friendly. Towards the end of the trip I got really sick and I kept partying and getting drunk every night and my condition worsened, ended on antibiotics I thought I'll die. All in all it was awesome.


sounds like one hell of a new years I was considering moving from the US to Macedonia and becoming a citizen doing some research on it now
 
No, but I've been to Astronomia.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vk5DpS8hmY]Tony Igy - Astronomia - YouTube[/ame]
 
Nothing really to see there. Also don't ever go to a mesuem there. They will lie to you like little pussy ass bitches about history facts.

Like them being an empire, Alexander the great was a macedonian, they invented the cirilyc alphabet and basically try to convince you lots of different great things are done by them.

Better go to Bulgaria. Same prices, it's in the EU, more people, more beautiful girls, better clubs. Basically, it's Bulgaria's little wannabe cousin.
 
sounds like one hell of a new years I was considering moving from the US to Macedonia and becoming a citizen doing some research on it now

Honestly as great as the trip was I'd never move there for good. Their life standard is a lot lower than the more developed countries (GDP per capita is about $10000 if that tells you anything).

I wouldn't trust their healthcare system/quality of care too much and there's probably a good level of corruption among government officials. I think there are a few guys from Macedonia posting here maybe they'll have more to say about the real situation there.
 
Bulgaria has the highest rate of homosexuality of any nation. Some estimates put the number at over 80% of Bulgarians are gay.

oh, so you're a macedonian fag?

Oops, I mean you're a Bulgarian fuck, because you're Bulgarians anyway...

you better run and apply for that residentship fast boy, like all the smart people from your country are doing. Even if the greeks allow you to start the procedure for EU membership(very unlikely), we will vato it for eternity.

Did youur historians prove that Michael Jackson is a macedonian too, already? LOL.