Was about to join one. Looked around more carefully... had to say it was mostly young people, anxiously trying to be someone/something else, usually an item/person between 50 and 300 years ago [meanwhile living in 200X] - put together and having a good time. Thing is- they are not those items. And they will not become those people. I got tired of playing dollhouse and went back to books
eventually leaving college because I knew I would never forgive myself the day I'd see another person step into a completely wide-open niche while I would've spent the next 4 years stuck in classrooms. That market is mine now. The frat guys do 9-5's while gleeing over the next 50 euro paycheck increase.
Whatever floats people's boat, man. In the end all that counts is how good you manage ventures.
PS: I know it's sort of different in the US. US fraternities hold broader, more practical values. EU fraternities are about aesthetic and coming closer to sons/daughters of regent/noble families. What that adds to someone's business though ???
Pretty much.
Whatever floats people's boat, man. In the end all that counts is how good you manage ventures.
PS: I know it's sort of different in the US. US fraternities hold broader, more practical values. EU fraternities are about aesthetic and coming closer to sons/daughters of regent/noble families. What that adds to someone's business though ???
Pretty much.