C-luv New member Oct 15, 2009 77 1 0 AZ Mar 26, 2010 #41 I have a couple rentals. I take care of the property management myself. Been doing it for 4 years now. Never been called at 3am (knock on wood)
I have a couple rentals. I take care of the property management myself. Been doing it for 4 years now. Never been called at 3am (knock on wood)
blogspotter WF Premium Member Jun 29, 2007 2,879 104 0 Interwebz Mar 26, 2010 #42 Anybody had experience with Motel? The franchised route.. Like a Days Inn, La Quinta, Homestead etc?? I am interested in that route as well.
Anybody had experience with Motel? The franchised route.. Like a Days Inn, La Quinta, Homestead etc?? I am interested in that route as well.
C cucaloco New member Mar 1, 2009 127 0 0 SoCal Mar 26, 2010 #43 HundredProof said: 15? WTF ? You running a Real Estate Service? Click to expand... Google can't ban me from collecting rent . I have been diverting online income into RE... Hoping to hit 100 rentals. Always looking for investors if anyone is interested PM me.
HundredProof said: 15? WTF ? You running a Real Estate Service? Click to expand... Google can't ban me from collecting rent . I have been diverting online income into RE... Hoping to hit 100 rentals. Always looking for investors if anyone is interested PM me.