Anyone in the South willing to ship me some Sweetwater brewing co. beer?

CLKeenan

Banned
Jun 24, 2006
2,506
14
0
Boston, MA
So my girlfriend's birthday is coming up and when she went to school in Georgia, she fell in love with Sweetwater's brewing company and beer in general (God bless her). Unfortunately, Sweetwater doesn't distribute in the northeast at all and I can't find an online distributor either.

I'll obviously pay for the beer, shipping and a little extra for your time because I know you are all busy superaffiliates trying to make monies online.

If you're up for the job, shoot me a PM please!
 


Want to make a trade? If you're really in Boston I absolutely love the Brickhouse Red Sam Adams makes. Hit me up and Roll Tide
 
Yeah no problem man..PM or IM me. I dunno what the rules are on shipping beer though. Sweetwater 420 is gross IMO and blue is too sweet, I live like an hour and a half from the brewery
 
Yeah no problem man..PM or IM me. I dunno what the rules are on shipping beer though. Sweetwater 420 is gross IMO and blue is too sweet, I live like an hour and a half from the brewery

It's illegal to send liquor of 3.2% or more across state lines. There are easy and obvious ways around this though.
 
That doesn't make sense, I think it depends on the state - or else wine.woot.com wouldn't exist

Maybe. I just Googled it, but I'd assume that wino store exists because they have a distributors license.

Either way I'd suggest using FedEx or UPS. Heard of a lot worse making it through those two haha
 
I found someone to do it for me but I'll definitely be hitting you guys up in the future.

Addison-- I'll happily make a trade with you in the near future. I'll pick up a 6 or 12 pack next time I grab some brews and let you know.
 
That was how i got my wife to drink beer - sweetwater blue - cept we didn't leave the south. =)

"Y'all come back now. Ya hear?"
 
Anyone have access to Fat Tire? Can't get it here in MD. Stupid MD and their bizarre alcohol shipping regulations.

I can trade some Magic Hat :) or other local stuff (Dogfish, Flying Dog, Brewer's Art).
 
Mmmm... Fat Tire is another good one too. Had it when I was back home in Chicago. I don't believe it's available up here in Boston but I'll look for you.
 
You know what one of you guys needs to do? Set up a website. Beerketplace.com. Let people trade sixpacks among each other. Charge a modest fee per trade. Profit.

I'd do it if I had the time.
 
I live in Georgia and my friends all love Fat Tire and Sweetwater. They're too bitter for me personally though, but I feel like i'm missing out. I may have to grow to love them.
 
For beer it's easier, you can just say you are shipping live yeast samples (which is true).

^^ this - and it is customary to label 'grape juice' for wine; I've seen it done by wineries when sending promotional samples. Just don't do things to make it obvious, like ship it in its original packaging.