hakkairu Banned Aug 2, 2010 615 4 0 New York mediaencounter.com Feb 10, 2013 #61 officially transitioned back into firefox, feel like my productivty on this browser is betterof course this could all be psychological.
officially transitioned back into firefox, feel like my productivty on this browser is betterof course this could all be psychological.
gutterseo ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬& Feb 27, 2009 1,272 27 48 Feb 10, 2013 #62 wget or lynx if I'm on a beefy machine.
Grim111 New member Dec 4, 2012 395 0 0 Feb 11, 2013 #63 Mos def Chrome. They made each tab a new process and it is flying.
Midas Touch He who laughs, LASTS!! Dec 20, 2008 1,901 45 0 Dave's World Feb 12, 2013 #64 kingofsp said: Yes. I use FF almost exclusively. Why on Earth would I use a Google browser? Click to expand... I always run the Beta versions of FF. I just picked up this Add-On and it cut my RAM usage by 12% instantly after installing it. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/memory-fox/ https://idevfh.com/ Just found this Tip in the comments, I'll be adjusting that setting to see if helps more. "The only thing I had to do, apart from downloading the application. was select the" activate memory fox for all processes" option." Just did it and gained another 5%. It's up in the Tools Drop Down Menu. I also just went and got it for Chrome as well. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...mffncokckfccddfenhkhnllmlobdahm/related?hl=en
kingofsp said: Yes. I use FF almost exclusively. Why on Earth would I use a Google browser? Click to expand... I always run the Beta versions of FF. I just picked up this Add-On and it cut my RAM usage by 12% instantly after installing it. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/memory-fox/ https://idevfh.com/ Just found this Tip in the comments, I'll be adjusting that setting to see if helps more. "The only thing I had to do, apart from downloading the application. was select the" activate memory fox for all processes" option." Just did it and gained another 5%. It's up in the Tools Drop Down Menu. I also just went and got it for Chrome as well. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...mffncokckfccddfenhkhnllmlobdahm/related?hl=en