That has lots of money or can afford a decent size loan.
I'm looking for someone that's looking for something to invest in with little to no risk, a legit offline business.
There's been plenty of people that has gotten rich from building houses from the ground up and then selling them for a nice price, even just fixing up houses to resell makes a good profit.
It's not my business, but my fathers. He already owns his own construction company and all of his own tools/equipment. At the moment we have a decent amount of work to do, but new construction is just a lot nicer to do, and much more profitable, if you can build and sell. Not only are we interested in new construction but buying houses and fixing them up to resell, lots of money in that!
The reason we're not already ballin it big time building new houses is because my dad made a few mistakes years ago that ruined him, his business and his credit and he just doesn't know how to make a company grow to it's fullest potential. He's trying to build his credit so he can take out a decent size loan so he can do it himself, but that's taking too long. Right now he's advertising and bringing in work all the time, but that probably wont last as well through winter. My dads been building/remodeling residential and commercial property for well over 20 years, I have about 6 years (I'm also a web designer trying to break into the affiliate marketing world, in case you were wondering how I found this forum). He can do a little deck to a full 3 story house with a finished basement with ease and without any questioning, he knows how to do it all, and does better work than most other contractors in the area, he's very professional and does high quality work.
I can promise, almost guarantee that if he had the money to build a house he would build the shit out of it and make bank, period. My grandfather was going to help him out a while ago but he's just an asshole and would never take a chance like that.
So anyway, if anyone is looking to invest in something, please invest in us and his company and you will like the return you see after a couple houses sell. I do believe it's not much of a selling market at the moment, but a buyers market, either way, there's cash to be made now and later.
If you're interested, then please let me know! I only want one investor for obvious reasons, all the investor would have to do is pay for material and labor costs to actually build the house, oh, and the real estate I guess?
If you are interested then I could come up with an estimate/plans (a blueprint of a custom house with material costs) that would let you know the overall price, where the money is going to go, and the potential profit that could be made. If you're more interested in just buying houses to fix up and sell, then let me know as we'd love to do that as well and would even be cheaper for you?
WE DON'T NEED INVESTORS, but you and I both know how much faster we can scale if we had the extra cash. If you're not investing in something offline, such as this, then you probably should be as we all know anything can happen at any time that could ruin the AM world as we know it [=
Thanks and do please consider if you have the money, it could only help you, and us!
We're located in the state of New York, USA.
If this thread doesn't help, then oh well, I'm where I was yesterday, thanks for reading anyway!
I'm looking for someone that's looking for something to invest in with little to no risk, a legit offline business.
There's been plenty of people that has gotten rich from building houses from the ground up and then selling them for a nice price, even just fixing up houses to resell makes a good profit.
It's not my business, but my fathers. He already owns his own construction company and all of his own tools/equipment. At the moment we have a decent amount of work to do, but new construction is just a lot nicer to do, and much more profitable, if you can build and sell. Not only are we interested in new construction but buying houses and fixing them up to resell, lots of money in that!
The reason we're not already ballin it big time building new houses is because my dad made a few mistakes years ago that ruined him, his business and his credit and he just doesn't know how to make a company grow to it's fullest potential. He's trying to build his credit so he can take out a decent size loan so he can do it himself, but that's taking too long. Right now he's advertising and bringing in work all the time, but that probably wont last as well through winter. My dads been building/remodeling residential and commercial property for well over 20 years, I have about 6 years (I'm also a web designer trying to break into the affiliate marketing world, in case you were wondering how I found this forum). He can do a little deck to a full 3 story house with a finished basement with ease and without any questioning, he knows how to do it all, and does better work than most other contractors in the area, he's very professional and does high quality work.
I can promise, almost guarantee that if he had the money to build a house he would build the shit out of it and make bank, period. My grandfather was going to help him out a while ago but he's just an asshole and would never take a chance like that.
So anyway, if anyone is looking to invest in something, please invest in us and his company and you will like the return you see after a couple houses sell. I do believe it's not much of a selling market at the moment, but a buyers market, either way, there's cash to be made now and later.
If you're interested, then please let me know! I only want one investor for obvious reasons, all the investor would have to do is pay for material and labor costs to actually build the house, oh, and the real estate I guess?
If you are interested then I could come up with an estimate/plans (a blueprint of a custom house with material costs) that would let you know the overall price, where the money is going to go, and the potential profit that could be made. If you're more interested in just buying houses to fix up and sell, then let me know as we'd love to do that as well and would even be cheaper for you?
WE DON'T NEED INVESTORS, but you and I both know how much faster we can scale if we had the extra cash. If you're not investing in something offline, such as this, then you probably should be as we all know anything can happen at any time that could ruin the AM world as we know it [=
Thanks and do please consider if you have the money, it could only help you, and us!
We're located in the state of New York, USA.
If this thread doesn't help, then oh well, I'm where I was yesterday, thanks for reading anyway!