Anyone use a Broker to try to buy a website?

sasquatch

New member
May 14, 2007
267
1
0
I have a forum I want to buy that is in a very similar niche. However, if I tell them who I am, I bet they will raise their price.

So what I'm wondering if anyone has used a broker to try to buy or site or just setup a new Gmail account and try to deal with it myself.

Thanks for any advice.
 


Wait do they know your real name = your forum? Or do you have an LLC set up that they do not know of? Just go through there and talk like "WE are very interested in your forum" etc. There is really no need to mention your forum, so as long as there is no obvious association between your name and it that they will instantly recognize, there should be no problem for you.