Anyone using IFTTT?

wezcountry

New member
Aug 31, 2009
1,788
22
0
In the EUSSR
I used to use services like ping.fm to distribute content but things have moved on. I saw IFTTT.com and wondered if any of you guys are using it and what you think of it.
 


yeap I use it as well. It's really useful because it cuts down the manual labor of useless activities haha. It freed up a lot of my time because now it's....

If I do this crap I don't like doing, then this crap will happen. And when that crap happens, now this crap will happen.

All while I'm taking a crap, nah means?

Bazinga!
 
yeap I use it as well. It's really useful because it cuts down the manual labor of useless activities haha. It freed up a lot of my time because now it's....

If I do this crap I don't like doing, then this crap will happen. And when that crap happens, now this crap will happen.

All while I'm taking a crap, nah means?

Bazinga!

So you mean: IF crap THEN crap?

cool.