thanks for the compliments 
Yeah the macro niche site strategy works without autopligg and works great, but there MUST be a replacement. You need some tool to give you lots of links to each individual post. Without one the overall authority is a lot harder to come by and the posts don't rank as quickly. So really you can substitute just about any fitting tool in the place of what I used autopligg for in the example but autopligg was in all honesty the perfect fit that I've found.
Yeah the macro niche site strategy works without autopligg and works great, but there MUST be a replacement. You need some tool to give you lots of links to each individual post. Without one the overall authority is a lot harder to come by and the posts don't rank as quickly. So really you can substitute just about any fitting tool in the place of what I used autopligg for in the example but autopligg was in all honesty the perfect fit that I've found.