Anything good happening in Europe?

TheCrabb

Banned
Oct 9, 2009
292
7
0
South Africa
I'm off to the Wacken festival in Germany in early August. 4 glorious days of non constuctive downtime, drinking like a fish and headbanging, followed by a couple of recovery days (probably in Hamburg).

The question is what to do after that. I'll be over in Europe for about a month, so a trip to England or Greece or whatever will be pretty easy.

Are there any affiliate conventions, marketing seminars, wordcamps etc happening in Europe in August? Are there any other rock concerts or stuff?

Sugestions anybody? Either really constuctive stuff or just plain waste of time fun... what ever.
 


Isn't the big 4 concert over there somewhere? Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax & Slayer...
 
Pag Island is pretty damn good in July/August. They call it "Ibiza of Croatia"
If you're into autosport you may want to check out one of the F1 GP races in Europe. I'd go to Monza but that's 12th September.