Are their any codes of ethics in SEO?

icevero

Banned
Jul 3, 2011
48
0
0
Heaven
Im just wondering some of the profession have there own codes of ethics

Are their any codes of ethics in SEO?

:music06::1orglaugh:
 


Is there any ethics in SEO ? The answer is it really depends on your own ethics,morals,etc.
 
Who would enforce this exactly?

And what would it say?

I will not copy someones like strategy? Uh... ok.

I will not try to get links on competitor websites in sneaky ways? Yeah yeah sure.

I will not use dfb or dripable to outrank competitors.

I will not use Xrumer to spam forums with profile links to my site.

I think the only real code of ethics is not stuffing competitor websites with fake leads. Beyond that, all is fair in love, war, and SEO.
 
No rules, no mercy.

Hardcore nerds unite!


umass-quidditch.jpg
 
1. No snitching/outing
2. No 'negative SEO' on competitors.

Anything else.. fair game as far as I'm concerned. Let your conscience (or lack thereof) guide you.
 
The only real one is don't out someone else's shit, unless it's so bad that by outing it, you help it more than hurt it.
 
Jesus Christ! Will you guys stop the DPfication of WF already? OP, you are banned for being an Idiot. If I see anyone else creating such fucked up threads, you will be permabanned too.