Are There Any Members That Haven't...

Have you Ever Tried Dickrolling Someone?

  • Yes - It is something that must be done for the lulz

    Votes: 18 64.3%
  • No - Not really for me

    Votes: 10 35.7%

  • Total voters
    28

learningcurve

Genitals are funny
Apr 9, 2011
1,993
80
0
Out riding my motorcycle
...attempted to dickroll someone on this forum?

Just curious. There seems to be those that never try and those who jump at every opportunity to do so, particularly in the Shooting the Shit Section.

I've been caught and have attempted to get others (may have even succeeded once from memory).

So have you ever tried, or do you abstain the art of dickrolling on Wickedfire?

lol...there are some on here that have become experts at disguising it.
 


I'm 30, not 12. I abstain, just simply exit whatever retarded thread it is, and continue working and making monies.
 
I'm 30, not 12.

I haven't got a problem with the fact that you abstain from such activities, just not sure what your age has to do with it?

I'm well north of your 30 and I still find it quite amusing when someone catches another member with a well executed, well disguised dickroll.

continue working and making monies.

That part I can live with. :)
 
If you haven't received rep from a senior member you fooled into clicking you're doing it wrong.

When I was new to the forum and clicked the first one, I almost dropped my laptop. Now I can't remember the last time someone got me, but there was a thread a week or so ago where I came so close. And I never click on shortened links.
The funny thing is I am apparently so traumatized that I even hover on other sites where there is no chance I'd get dickrolled. I actually saw a DR link in someone's blog comments awhile back, though. :D
 
Dickrolls: Serious Business

I track all of my Dickrolls now, Dickrolling a new member that gets completely offended is more satisfying than anything on earth, I would pass on a cure for AIDs if I could dick roll a newb.

Screen shot from Bitly:
eklqiv.png
 
Me would like to perform dickroll on forum member but me no how to create hyperlink yet.
 
I don't, simply because the emotional scarring that could arise from someone being dickrolled while at work in an open-concept cubicle is just something that not even the world's most renowned psychiatrists can heal.
 
I love to dickroll people. I love it even more when it's outside of wickedfire.
 
I haven't. I've seen so much gross shit because of this forum. I dunno how desensitized you have to be for it not to bother you anymore.