ASW Hotels?

Status
Not open for further replies.


the rio is a shithole- I was upgraded to a massive ~2000 sq ft suite there and it still is a shitty hotel, in a shitty location with a shitty view.

That said- I'll likely be at the Palms. Big fan of partying at the Hard Rock, not a big fan of staying there.

I'm a bit confused with how you can call the location and view of Rio shitty when they are adjacent to one another and have the same view?

Anyways the Rio isn't anywhere as nice as the Palms but you'll end up saving $500 from the room. I pretty much sleep 8 hours total during these shows so I'm not too worried about my sleeping arrangement. I just need a decent shower, some place to store my stuff and I'm good to go. I can turn that $500 into $5k at the Craps table.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.