ATTN: All service providers, start returning itraders!

Paper_Chase

brb gym
Apr 23, 2009
1,499
21
0
Vancouver, Canada
I only have 17 itraders. I should probably have triple that amount.

I order ALOT of stuff from the BST section. I will give an itrader if I am really happy with a service. If a service providers asks me to submit one I will as well. I always ask them in the comment to return an itrader. I even PM them asking them to return it.

It is getting frustrated when very little providers actually follow through. I know you are busy, so am I, let's help eachother out and always remember to give itraders. When you are sending out your report for the service please give me an itrader, I will return the favour if the service went well.

/rant
 


I don't really see why it matters after 5-6 100% itrades. You've already established yourself as a trusted trader.
 
Yeah. IMO service providers should give the iTrader first. (Especially since the buyer pays first). Giving iTrader is not a rule. It can be considered as business practice though
 
So like I said above, you begging people to give you iTrader, so you can game the free review system here?

For your information, some of us sellers only like dealing with established, credible buyers. Not every single BST on this forum has always been payment upfront, so using that as an excuse is mute.

I know I gamed the free review system back in the day myself, but at least I didnt try to beg people or complain about iTrader givebacks and shit. I actually f5'd the BST section looking for new posts where people were giving them away like a real man.
 
So like I said above, you begging people to give you iTrader, so you can game the free review system here?

For your information, some of us sellers only like dealing with established, credible buyers. Not every single BST on this forum has always been payment upfront, so using that as an excuse is mute.

I know I gamed the free review system back in the day myself, but at least I didnt try to beg people or complain about iTrader givebacks and shit. I actually f5'd the BST section looking for new posts where people were giving them away like a real man.

LOL easy bro.

I'm not looking to "game" the system. I could care less about getting a free social bookmarking blast. All I would like is for the service providers who beg for an itrader in the report, via email, and via PM to start returning them.
 
For your information, some of us sellers only like dealing with established, credible buyers. Not every single BST on this forum has always been payment upfront, so using that as an excuse is mute.

You mean moot?

Teaching a man to fish liquid that's all man. Pay it forward MoFo, I am OUT !


p.s. you can give me an iTrader for the help I just showed you?
 
When I have a BST thread open I just leave all my buyers an iTrader and they usually leave me one back. Who are these faggots begging you via PM? Reciprocation, mother fucker, do you know it?
 
I should have like 500...maybe I should start a thread. Or maybe it just doesn't fucking matter?

129106655297142442.jpg
 
I heard if you get 1000 itraders mark cuban personally flies via PJ to your house and offers you a mountain dew.
 
When I have a BST thread open I just leave all my buyers an iTrader and they usually leave me one back. Who are these faggots begging you via PM? Reciprocation, mother fucker, do you know it?

I can't remember exact names but I've had a shitload beg for the itrader after I've purchased shit. I should probably have at least 200 as a buyer if I begged too. Fuck it.

To any sellers:
If ya ain't a good enough seller to acquire a decent amount of iTrader from the ones that aren't bothered to leave them, then your shit probably sucks.