Baby Birth Canvases

il_fullxfull.262300751.jpg


Subway style art is all the rage right now and these trendy canvases are
perfect for recording the special birth information about your child’s arrival and adding a contemporary touch to the nursery. The 16 inch by 20 inch canvas, stretched on 1 ½” thick wood frame is available in a great variety of color schemes to match any room.

Boys will love the ultra royal blue, light orange, Kelly green and cardinal combo while metallic silver, light pink, light blue and purple makes a delightful scheme for a girl’s room. Several styles are available to choose from, depicting such birth details as your child’s name, birth date and time, birth weight and height.

Only the highest quality premium printing canvas is used along with the highest quality inks with UV resistance to prevent fading and keeping the beautiful colors for a lifetime. Canvas art is ready to hang and needs no special hardware or hanging systems. Custom orders are welcome.
 


Interesting new use for auto spam though, might exist already but I've not seen it.

No one mail a shit to MS 39211.
 
Why? What's wrong with it? Looks OK to me, not saying I'm a candidate for drowning or anything, cuz I don't have kids. But it doesn't look bad to me.

Tbh, I also think it looks like shit, but only marginally. Change up the colours and layout a bit and it'll actually look pretty good.

Not a bad idea OP... /me is off to mek millionz
 
If I'll have a child one day I will not rise him to be a faggot.
Now this is more like it:
TPyFd.jpg
 
I clicked on this thinking it was going to contain pics of some weird progessive art shit consisting of canvases stained with birth goo....