I've read so many different points of view on the idea of over-population, I'm pretty sure there's a study with supporting argument for any angle you want to look at it. But the one I like to believe in showed that the planet can support 200 billion people. I don't care to see what things will be like with that many people, but wow.
I think it's disturbing that people are talking about food crises happening around the world while the US government STILL buys up and burns crops to artificially inflate prices. And so many other fertile parts of the world are either controlled by dictators who make a farming lifestyle nearly impossible, or are protected by preservation acts. Land which would not be negatively affected by sustainable farming.
I think it's disturbing that people are talking about food crises happening around the world while the US government STILL buys up and burns crops to artificially inflate prices. And so many other fertile parts of the world are either controlled by dictators who make a farming lifestyle nearly impossible, or are protected by preservation acts. Land which would not be negatively affected by sustainable farming.