dreamache New member Jun 26, 2006 4,393 130 0 Jan 7, 2009 #1 DEFIANCE || In Select Theaters Now and Everywhere January 16 definitely looks like a movie i'll be watching in the theaters.
DEFIANCE || In Select Theaters Now and Everywhere January 16 definitely looks like a movie i'll be watching in the theaters.
Fatbat Advertise Here May 10, 2008 6,989 149 63 Costa del Sol, Spain www.linkedin.com Jan 7, 2009 #2 The preview is chock full of cliche one liners but I do love a good WWII story so I'll be seeing it for sure.
The preview is chock full of cliche one liners but I do love a good WWII story so I'll be seeing it for sure.
greenvy Worseless Webmaster Sep 29, 2006 822 5 0 PDX Jan 7, 2009 #3 its a fkn good movie....torrent FTW! i think it was base on a true story...just watch it till the end you can thank me later fagbags
its a fkn good movie....torrent FTW! i think it was base on a true story...just watch it till the end you can thank me later fagbags
d03boy 80% [---|-] Oct 5, 2008 426 3 0 London bonus.express Jan 7, 2009 #4 I watched it 2 nights ago and it was OK. It wasn't anything special though. I don't think it will entertain anyone that doesn't really care about WWII or Jews.
I watched it 2 nights ago and it was OK. It wasn't anything special though. I don't think it will entertain anyone that doesn't really care about WWII or Jews.
nachoninja Love the dog Oct 3, 2006 4,039 49 0 Fleshlightville Jan 7, 2009 #5 I'll be seeing Notorious instead
yebot New member Jan 30, 2008 83 1 0 Jan 7, 2009 #6 Defiance is good. So is Notorious (Alfred Hitchcock - 1946)
J jelf Teh ***** Apr 5, 2007 1,161 4 0 Jan 7, 2009 #7 ya it was ok i didnt get through the whole thing tho
C CLKeenan Banned Jun 24, 2006 2,506 14 0 Boston, MA Jan 7, 2009 #9 Sweet! Didn't realize it was already on the torrent sites. Just remote connected to my computer at home from work and downloaded it
Sweet! Didn't realize it was already on the torrent sites. Just remote connected to my computer at home from work and downloaded it