K KBSJR Banned Aug 26, 2009 91 1 0 Michigan Nov 26, 2012 #1 Should I be banned? Yes I hate niggers Yes I hate niggers Yes I hate niggers and holy shit yes I hate niggers. And yes I spam. Who gives a fuck?
Should I be banned? Yes I hate niggers Yes I hate niggers Yes I hate niggers and holy shit yes I hate niggers. And yes I spam. Who gives a fuck?
cpamurder New member Feb 26, 2012 67 0 0 Florida Nov 26, 2012 #2 I think you missed the part where you tell people you are also a peseant
K KBSJR Banned Aug 26, 2009 91 1 0 Michigan Nov 26, 2012 #3 cpamurder said: I think you missed the part where you tell people you are also a peseant Click to expand... Alot of cool stories today.
cpamurder said: I think you missed the part where you tell people you are also a peseant Click to expand... Alot of cool stories today.
Mike New member Jun 27, 2006 6,777 118 0 52 On the firing line Nov 26, 2012 #5 If it isn't clear: Posting a poll asking if you should be banned will result in just that.