Ban Somebody - Back to School Edition [New Rules]



R9iQf.jpg


Forget banning, he shoulda been burned to ashes after posting this.
 
I think kb posted those pictures himself in some other thread.

The comment however is crossing the line.

I nominate Matt because he's a prick.
 
...And now I see why you find him intelligent and funny.

Maybe I don't know much about designing... but his pics sure are worth having a laugh at... They do seem to be nightmarish some times but I'm always up for anything with a horrible flavor..
 
I like KB. I don't even mind the neckbeard. But I don't need to see it in every thread is all.

I think it's sorta his hobby or something otherwise I'd think he's some kind of self-absorbed psycho.
 
I agree, Karl is a dick. Look what he did today:

"Karl damaged 3,000 homes in central Mexico as it came ashore today, Notimex reported. The storm is expected to unleash heavy rain as far north as Texas."

Hurricane Karl plows into Mexico mainland, weakens - CNN.com

Shit man, it's just a forum. Chill.

I give Karl props. There's a lot of Hispanic ladies that I'm sure we'd all like to plow into. What we dream about, he does.