johnysc430 New member Jul 21, 2008 1,746 39 0 Jul 6, 2012 #1 Woman dies hours after serving Obama breakfast on bus tour - The Washington Post
dreamache New member Jun 26, 2006 4,393 130 0 Jul 6, 2012 #2 rightfully so, there wasn't any fucking chicken wings.
MyOwnDemon Face Rocker Jan 28, 2007 3,528 27 48 Iowa www.sitestomp.com Jul 7, 2012 #4 About to eat some chicken wings right now bros. Ranch or bleu cheese? That is the only question. EDIT: And wtf, I just read the article. I live in Akron, OH...
About to eat some chicken wings right now bros. Ranch or bleu cheese? That is the only question. EDIT: And wtf, I just read the article. I live in Akron, OH...
JarredLv Rape and Pillage Canada! Dec 24, 2008 2,185 65 0 Las Vegas Jul 7, 2012 #5 My guess is Ricin from an umbrella.
M marketer77 Banned Sep 16, 2010 247 2 0 Jul 7, 2012 #6 He told her no reparations and she had a heart attack!!!!
SkyFire Claptrap Overlord Nov 24, 2007 1,741 30 0 Jul 7, 2012 #7 (Correction: This article initially reported that Harris served Obama breakfast. She met him after he ate.)
(Correction: This article initially reported that Harris served Obama breakfast. She met him after he ate.)