Before & After.

???????????????????

JtJfG.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15lmrWx8lLU]Wu-Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M. (HD) - YouTube[/ame]
 


This hating on ryan eagle thing is getting old. Seems as if your just hating on him. How does what do with his spare time affect you in anyway. Oh and no I'm not friends with him so if you think I'm bein biased whatever.
 
I dont know him personally but his twitter posts make me want to vomit, rich white kids and their rap music.

been-judged[www.veniceracket.com].jpg
 
it's fine, we don't expect you to understand.
uh yeah i still know the whole story about the kim kardashian thing and everything and display offer. im just saying how can you keep going on and on. if its something else your referring to something from before aug 2010 which was more than a year ago and your still gonna go on about it. some threads are funny like the hbwa but this thread is plain stupid. + the op has 5 posts. all im saying is the constant bashing of him is quite pointless. it clutters the quality of sts.